System Hardening Engineer
Requisition Number: 303524
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 303524
Our client is seeking an experienced System Hardening Engineer to join their team.
This is a long term opportunity with a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident in possession of (preferred) or with the ability to obtain a DoD Secret Clearance.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Security, or related field
- At least 5 years of experience in enterprise security operations/architecture
- Expertise in large network and system maintenance as well as networking technologies
- Knowledge of industry standards including but not limited to: DISA, STIGs, and USGCB
- Complete understanding of all procedures, protocols, and interactions within systems
- Able to regularly communicate and translate technical knowledge to business leadership
- Must be able to communicate technical knowledge effectively through writing
- Must be able to understand the effects and application of policy on enterprise critical systems
- Deep understanding and established methodologies of securing technologies in all layers of the OSI Layer
- Must be able to methodically secure and harden enterprise level systems platforms
- Must be able to identify unnecessary processes and functions of a given system or platform
Job ID: 303524
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts