Tenable Nessus/ForeScout Engineer
Requisition Number: 303525
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 303525
Job ID: 303525
Contract Length: 12+ Months - Contract to Hire
Our client is seeking a Tenable Nessus/ForeScout Engineer to join their team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident in possession of (preferred) or with the ability to obtain a DoD Secret Clearance.
Who You Are:
- At least 5 years of experience in Cyber Security
- Strong Splunk experience to maintain and enhance enterprise operational security
- Ability to map application components to identify security problems and provide solutions
- Strong troubleshooting ability to work with application connectivity and performance through log analysis and network captures, etc.
- Excellent writing skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts