System Administrator - W2 Direct Candidates Only
Requisition Number: 303643
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303643
Our client is seeking a System Administrator to join their team.
What You'll Do:
- Implement and manage cyber security Tools, ensuring adherence to IT governance standards
- Support systems and infrastructure with software development support and the deployment radar and optics sensor applications
- Manage Linux systems using automation tools
- Provide Hypervisor support in VMware, VDI, environment
- Troubleshoot technical issues in servers, network and storage
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a relevant field, at least one certification, and at least 5 years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated expertise and skill within Linux OS, including scripting experience (Bash, Python, Perl, etc.)
- Knowledge of network principles and experience with VMware/VDI
- IT/IA Certification and at least 7 years of related technical experience may be substituted for a degree
Job ID: 303643
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts