Requisition Number: 303501
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 303501
Job ID: 303501
Our client is a technology company focused on transforming the future of safety and security through innovation. They are currently seeking a DevOps Engineer to join their team.
What You'll Do:
- Responsible for automating processes throughout the entire SDLC, from initiation through delivery and support
- Research, implement, and automate security controls and other processes
- Establish a continuous delivery pipeline to automate deployment of cloud platform
- Collaborate with fellow engineers to remove impediments for software and system optimization
- Work with external partners to ensure optimized environments with the right controls and procedures
- Collaborate closely within the organization, and freely exchange ideas with an open mind
- Keep current on emerging technologies, understand trends and recognize opportunities for improvement
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in production, test, and development
- Train and mentor more junior staff
- Receive and respond to feedback from users to foster an environment of responsive innovation
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or technical field
- At least 5 years of demonstrated success in a DevOps/systems management position
- Highly adept at and knowledgeable of CI/CD practices and principles
- At least 4 years of extensive experience in Cloud (AWS) environments and administration
- Experience with automated testing tools
- Automation experience with scripting languages: PHP, Python, Node.js, Ruby
- Understanding of Agile and other development methodologies
- AWS certification highly desired
- Strong SQL/relational database expertise
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts