Sr. Project Manager
Requisition Number: 303659
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303659
Job ID: 303659
Contract Length: 6+ Months
Our client is seeking a Sr. Project Manager to join their team.
What You'll Do:
- Manage all aspects of the project in the procurement and implementation life cycle
- Define variables such as cost, schedule, and resource allocation
- Develop process workflows as they relate to assigned projects
- Prepare and submit status reports to management
- Interact with a variety of individuals directly affected by project
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Health Services, or Business Administration, or equivalent
- At least 3 years of related experience in project management and implementation for a project of similar size and complexity
- At least 3 years of related experience in health information technology, preferably related to the aggregation of clinical data
- Demonstrated success in delivering projects on time and on budget
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Highly motivated with the ability to perform well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to present findings to senior leadership
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts