Android Development Manager
Requisition Number: 303631
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 303631
Job Order: 303631
Applicants must be willing to work on a W2 basis.
Applicants must be local or willing to relocate to the Durham, NC area.
Our industry-leading client is looking for an Android Development Manager to join its world-class team.
Requirements for Android Development Manager:
- Management R&D of an end-to-end product delivery
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of Android development
- Experience in Big Data framework: Hadoop stack, Cassandra, Spark, Cloudera Manager, Kafka
- Experience working in Cloud environments (AWS) and with Virtual Machines.
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of multi-processing microservice
- Excellent analytical skills, along with superb communication skills
- 100% hands-on – coding & design challenges
- Experience in writing design documents and software architecture for scalable services
- Excellent Linux knowledge
- Experience working in Agile(Scrum) methodology and tools
- Ability to plan product application architecture
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts