Senior Cyber Security Engineer
Requisition Number: 303642
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 303642
Job Order: 303642
We have a new career opportunity as a Senior Cyber Security Engineer will manage a variety of technical security assessments, including assessments of applications, databases, servers, networking devices, and security tools and software. Responsible for demonstrating skills in assessing IT process and technology risks, identifying and evaluating the design of IT controls, designing, executing and documenting IT audit tests, and making initial determination of reportable issues. They also assist with PCI DSS assessments, and data breach preparedness. Will work in close coordination with Managers, Directors, and Partners to carry our client engagements. Must have the ability to clearly articulate complex testing results is paramount. Will complete work in a thorough and timely manner in accordance with applicable standards, and defined plans, budgets, and schedules.
This position offers a base salary of 110,000 to 130,000, bonus, matching 401k, PTO, and casual work environment.
Requirements for Senior Security Engineer:
- Extensive knowledge and skill of IT analysis which includes expertise in analyzing confidentiality, integrity, availability of complex IT systems.
- Familiarity with Secure Software Development practices
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrable leadership ability.
- Experience with Enterprise Network, DMZ, and Security infrastructure, including design, implementation, and ongoing management and troubleshooting required.
- Experience designing, developing, implementing, and managing solutions across cybersecurity domains (Cyber Defense, Threat and Vulnerability Management. Advanced Security Analytics, Data Security, Identity Management, Security Operations and Managed Security Services etc.)
For immediate consideration and additional information please send your most updated resume to email@example.com
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts