Sr. Network Engineer
Requisition Number: 303632
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303632
Job ID: 303632
Eliassen Group is looking for a Sr. Network Engineer who holds an CCNA certification and has progressive working knowledge of Network, Security and Wireless technologies, specifically Nexus, cloud intelligence, IP protocols, etc.
The Sr. Network Engineer should have effective communication skills working with upper management, clients, vendors, relationship building, ability to mentor junior engineers, organizational skills, and strong attention to detail and exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving skills regarding complex networking measures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field with a minimum of 8 years’ experience as a Network Engineer possessing a current CCNA certification
- Experienced testing, installing, configuring, and maintaining Network Security technologies such as firewalls, administering and configuring Cisco ISE, Cisco enterprise grade products Nexus 7K and 9K, IPsec VPN, VXlan, DMVPN, and utilization of monitoring tools such as Solarwinds and Cisco Prime
- Extensive knowledge of IP communication and routing in layer 3 protocols such as BGP, RSVP, OSPF, QoS and MPLS
- Assist in the architecture for production systems, including security design analysis, risk management, deployments, administration, data privacy compliance, vendor and application security assessments
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment managing and overseeing large projects with ability to identify and diagnose advanced complications providing solutions under time restrictions
For immediate consideration, please send your updated MS Word resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Nexus, Cisco ISE, BGP, RSVP, DMVPN, VXlan, CCNA, Solarwinds, Qos, OSPF
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts