IAM Access Specialist
Requisition Number: 303658
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303658
Our client is an international insurance company with over 150 years of experience. As the recipient of many “Top Employers” awards, they have demonstrated that they are dedicated to making a difference not only in their community but also in the lives of their employees. They are currently looking for an Identity & Access Management Access Specialist to join their growing team.
What You'll Do:
- Manage and plan business application integration with Sailpoint IIQ
- Fully explain work requirements for integration processes to business stakeholders
- Responsible for creating work timeline and driving tasks to completion
- Expected to report status to management regularly, particularly any changes
- Collaborate with business teams to collect application information
- Configure application definitions in lower/test regions of IIQ
- Coordinate with QA resource to enable a successful test of the application
- Submit appropriate tickets to migrate configured applications to the production region
- Setup and test ServiceNow routing, so revoke decisions route to the appropriate deprovisioner
Who You Are:
- At least 5 years of experience in information security or related technical field
- At least 2 years of large scale enterprise Identity & Access Management
- Experience with a popular IAM product (SailPoint is highly preferred)
- Hands-on experience with Sailpoint IdentityIQ
- Solid SQL Query skills to retrieve/analyze data
- General knowledge of application security/infrastructure best practices and components
- Demonstrated success in meeting program objectives
Job ID: 303658
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts