Cloud Network Architect
Falls Church, VA
Requisition Number: 303701
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 303701
Job ID: 303701
Our client is an international information technology and solutions consulting company. The company is committed to ensuring the safety and security of the United States through the delivery of innovative, next-generation IT solutions. They are currently seeking a Cloud Network Architect to join their dedicated team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with an Active Secret Clearance.
Who You Are:
- Experience with AWS/Azure related network architecture
- Expertise in Cisco/Juniper: routing/switching, firewalls, and load balancing
- Knowledgeable about security standards (SCCA) for enterprise-level cloud security
- Expert knowledge of Layer 3 technologies
- Solid understanding of Software Defined Data Center (SDDC), Software Defined WAN (SD-WAN) and Network Function Virtualization (NFV)
- Strong experience with VPN solutions, including a variety of IPSec endpoints
- Strong communication skills, able to work in a geographically distributed team and with technical and nontechnical audiences
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of ICAP, and DoD network security policies
- Strong knowledge of DoD network security policies; understanding of NIPRNet and SIPRNet
- Strong knowledge of F5 BIG-IP Load Balancing solutions including LTM, GTM, and ASM solutions
- CompTIA Security+, CASP, or CISSP required
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) required; CCNP : Cloud preferred
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts