Senior Incident Handler
Requisition Number: 303702
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 303702
Job Order: 303702
Applicants must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
Our industry-leading client is looking for a Senior Incident Handler to join its world-class team.
What You'll Do:
- Lead Incident Handling efforts
- General SIEM monitoring, analysis, content development, and maintenance
- Research, analysis, and response for alerts; including log retrieval and documentation
- Conduct analysis of network traffic and host activity across a wide array of technologies and platforms
- Compile detailed investigation and analysis reports for internal SOC consumption and delivery to management
- Track threat actors and associated tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs)
- Capture intelligence on threat actor TTPs and develop countermeasures in response to threat actors
- Analyze network traffic, IDS/IPS/DLP events, packet capture, and FW logs
Who You Are:
- Bachelors and 9+ years of experience
- 5+ years of relevant cyber security experience in IT Security, Incident Response or network security with strong knowledge working in a SOC
- 3+ years of experience executing the incident handling process
- Experience with creating automated log correlations in Splunk
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Splunk search language, search techniques, alerts, dashboards and report building
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts