Requisition Number: 303449
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303449
Job ID: 303449
Contract Length: 6-12 Months
Our client is dedicated to ensuring the integrity of the financial market and protecting investors. With over a dozen various “Best Places to Work” awards, our client has proven that a position with them is more than a just a job. They are currently looking for a Product Manager now to join their award winning team.
What You'll Do:
- Responsible for ensuring the timely, cost effective delivery of a high value product to the customer
- Create and maintain a product roadmap with technical team
- Create new and improve existing product documentation
- Perform backlog grooming
- Engage meaningfully with customers to fully understand business requirements and requests; perform appropriate research as needed for clarification
- Collaborate across teams to manage dependencies
- Capture features in the product backlog, including well defined Acceptance Criteria; decompose epics into deliverable stories
- Assist with customer support as necessary
- Communicate releases to stakeholders and customers
- Own the vision; communicate the vision; drive the vision
- Able to understand technical architecture, technical design considerations and trade-offs
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in technical field or business
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills – able to communicate effectively with business and technical team members, partners, and stakeholders, up and down the org chart
- Strong Agile knowledge and experience – minimum 4 years
- Significant technical experience is highly preferred
- Passionate and enthusiastic personality and strong interpersonal skills
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts