Software Developer (.NET)
Falls Church, VA
Requisition Number: 303605
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 303605
Job ID: 303605
Contract Length: 6 Months - Contract to Hire
Our client is an international information technology and solutions consulting company. The company is committed to ensuring the safety and security of the United States through the delivery of innovative, next-generation IT solutions. They are currently seeking a Software Developer (.NET) to join their dedicated team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident in possession of, or with the ability to obtain, a DHS EOD Clearance.
What You'll Do:
- Provide software development skill and expertise throughout all phases of the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Work closely with team members to implement enhancements and new applications
- Conduct design and code review to ensure compliance with organizational and governance standards
- Create and maintain design and test plan documents
- Develop code to meet functional and business requirements
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Experience with AngularJS and Node.js; experience with npm, Bower, and Grunt is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio 2015+
- Familiarity with SQL Server 2008+
- Ability to work independently to create and modify code as well as analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve issues
- Ability to independently analyze, understands, troubleshoot, and modify existing software code
- Experience in debugging and testing software applications
- Able to communicate effectively with management on the status of code development processes
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts