Requisition Number: 303623
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303623
Job Order: 303623
Our industry-leading client is looking for a UX Architect to join its world-class team.
What You'll Do:
- Lead user experience strategy and design for e-commerce
- Collaborate with business and technical stakeholders to create innovative, accessibility-compliant user interfaces focused on the booking flow
- Create design briefs with e-commerce goals in mind
- Lead brainstorming workshops and collaborative design meetings with stakeholders
- Collaborate with creative counterparts to activate product strategies for e-commerce
- Approve design comps and overall design direction, sometimes directing external agency partners
Who You Are:
- Architecture experience and a strategic mindset
- eCom experience
- Hotel and travel experience would be a huge plus
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts