Requisition Number: 303716
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303716
Job ID: 303716
Contract Length: 10 Months
Our client is a leading American bank holding company with nearly a thousand branches across the country. Our client has been an innovator in the industry, doing everything from helping pioneer the mass marketing of credit cards in the 1990’s to the sponsorship of NCAA Bowl Games. Our client currently has a need for a Application Developer to join their team in McLean, VA.
What You'll Do:
- Responsible for the technical design and development of various applications/integrations
- Work with business and technical teams to ascertain business requirements, translate into technical specifications, and prioritize
- Coordinate coding, testing, implementation, and documentation of solutions
- Ensure adherence to development best practices and internal standards
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years of software development experience
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts