Senior System Administrator
Requisition Number: 303721
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 303721
Job ID: 303721
Contract Length: 6 Months - Contract to Hire
Our client is a premier technology integrator with approximately 33,000 employees worldwide. With a strong commitment to supporting programs of national importance, our client is able to help solve our country’s most significant problems. They are currently looking for a Senior System Administrator to join their incredible team.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in applicable field and 9 years of experience; or, high school diploma and 15 years of related experience required
- Linux/Unix OS system administration experience
- Perl/Bash/Python/similar scripting experience
- Windows OS system administration experience
- HP Open View and HP Network Node Manager experience
- TCP/IP and other network protocols
- VMware ESXi hypervisors
- Motivated self-starter; disciplined to work without direct supervision
- Demonstrated analytical and communication skills
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts