AVP/Senior Investment Performance Analyst
Requisition Number: 303714
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 303714
For over a century, our client has been a trusted name in investment management on an international level. They support professional growth and development of their employees, and offer a fast-paced, dynamic environment in which to thrive. Our client is currently seeking a AVP/Senior Investment Performance Analyst to join their team.
The individual will be responsible for supporting a variety of functions within the performance and attribution team. These functions include attribution and performance measurement reporting, reconciliation to accounting data, and validation of source data, including pricing, analytics, and index data. The individual will also participate significantly in system and data related projects.
This is a full time, permanent opportunity.
What You'll Do:
- Identity, research, and resolve data irregularities
- Address client inquiries
- Support documentation facilitation, such as requests for proposals and new client presentations
- Analyze metrics in support of performance measurements and risk
- Support global initiatives
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree; CIPM, CFA, MBA preferred
- At least 2 years in an analysis role in a financial services organization
- Broad understanding of equity and fixed income asset classes and strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Solid interpersonal, teamwork and relationship building skills
- Thorough and detail-oriented
- Work well with others
Job ID: 303714
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts