DevOps Engineer (w-2's only)
Requisition Number: 303089
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303089
Job ID: 303089
Contract Length: 12 months
This position is available for w-2 candidates only. We are not able to work c2c on this position.
We are seeking local or regional candidates that can attend a face to face interview.
We have an excellent opportunity available for a DevOps Engineer to work for a nationally recognized client in Alpharetta, GA. The DevOps engineer will be responsible for delivering end-to-end solutions from initial concept through the finished solution in the area of automated build, deployment, container, monitoring and server infrastructure. This position is open for a 12 month contract, six month contract to hire, or direct Full-Time permanent.
What You’ll Do:
• Write code, integrate systems and build configurations to drive and innovate around our clients’ server-based platform across the enterprise.
• Design and build automated code deployment systems that simplify development work and make work more consistent and predictable. You’ll do this by orchestrating environment deployment from OS all the way through the application layers of a solution, using tools such as Docker, Kubernetes, Saltstack, Jenkins and many others
• Integrate systems using a wide variety of protocols like REST, SOAP, MQ, TCP/IP, JSON and others
• Leverage Linux containers and associated tools to virtualize application infrastructure
• Designing and deploying applications in the cloud (AWS).
Who You Are:
• You are a DevOps engineer with a background in Linux/Unix administration
• You have strong scripting skills in Python, Ruby, Shell, Perl or equivalent; ability to script from scratch
• Experience with Jenkins CI/CD Pipelines
• You have experience setting up Docker Containers
• Automation skills – able to solve automation issues across the enterprise
• Configuration Management: Saltstack, Chef, Puppet, Ansible or equivalent
• Cloud experience: AWS, Google, or equivalent
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group has been driving the success of our clients, consultants, and employees within Technology Staffing and Consulting Services since 1989. For over 25 years, we have been at the forefront of innovation by uniting talented people and quality solutions within successful companies to help them attain their business objectives. Our solution oriented approach to understanding your needs ensures that we identify and represent the best possible talent available in the market, personally selected and matched to your requirements by our highly-tenured, extraordinarily capable recruiting team. Our consulting divisions include expertise focused on Agile, Biometrics & Data Solutions, Creative Services, Government Services, Life Sciences and Workforce Management. Eliassen Group is privately held and headquartered in Reading, MA.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts