Ab Initio Technical Lead (w-2’s only)
Requisition Number: 303597
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303597
This position is available for w-2 candidates only.
Job ID: 303597
The rate is $67.86/hr w-2.
This position is a ten-month contract to hire opportunity and allows 1-2 days a week remote work after ramp-up.
We have an excellent opportunity available for an Ab Initio Technical Lead to work on a ten-month contract to hire position for a nationally recognized client in Atlanta, GA.
What You’ll Do:
• Lead an Ab Initio team in requirements gathering, design, delivery, and implementation of ETL solutions.
• Provide Day to day design of Ab Initio technical solutions. You will not be required to do hands-on Ab Initio development.
• Provide technical leadership of the team.
• Coordinate with management, business analysts, project management, solution architects, and development team members to achieve project objectives.
• Lead onshore and offshore teams
• Perform dimensional data modeling of data marts for reporting platforms as needed.
Who You Are:
• Specialist in Ab Initio with eight or more years of professional IT experience
• Strong Ab Initio technical design skills
• Previous experience in Ab Initio development
• 3+ years of experience as a Technical Lead in a BI environment
• Database design and data modeling experience
• Strong RDBMS experience; good knowledge of SQL
• Great communication and leadership skills are paramount
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Information systems, Mathematics, or equivalent
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group has been driving the success of our clients, consultants, and employees within Technology Staffing and Consulting Services since 1989. For over 25 years, we have been at the forefront of innovation by uniting talented people and quality solutions within successful companies to help them attain their business objectives. Our solution-oriented approach to understanding your needs ensures that we identify and represent the best possible talent available in the market, personally selected and matched to your requirements by our highly-tenured, extraordinarily capable recruiting team. Our consulting divisions include expertise focused on Agile, Biometrics & Data Solutions, Creative Services, Government Services, Life Sciences and Workforce Management. Eliassen Group is privately held and headquartered in Reading, MA.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts