Master Data Management Specialist
Requisition Number: 303730
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 303730
Job ID: 303730
Contract Length: 6 Months - Contract to Hire
Our client is a government integrator headquartered in Bethesda, MD. They provide valuable information technology support to key United States government agencies, including the Department of Defense. Our client’s innovation technologies enable global security. Our client is currently seeking a Master Data Management Specialist to join their valuable team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain a DoD clearance.
What You'll Do:
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications
- Serve as a subject matter expert on MDM and ETL processes
- Create documentation to build and support all test, development, and production environments
- Perform data extraction, scrubbing, and transformation; maintain metadata and data dictionaries
- Assist in the development and enhancement of data models and database architecture for MDM
Who You Are:
- At least 10 years of enterprise experience in data management/business intelligence
- At least 5 years of experience with Master Data Management
- Experience with BI tools, ETL tools and processes, and data warehousing
- Advanced technical experience with at least one OLAP tool
- Experience with Big Data and Hadoop
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts