Requisition Number: 303718
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303718
Job Order: 303718
Our industry-leading client is looking for a NetCool/Omnibus Administrator to join its world-class team.
What You'll Do:
- Administrate events in NetCool
- Add, modify, and remove events from a variety of monitoring tools including, ITM, SCOM, Orion, vROPs, Splunk, AppD, Ehop and the Mainframe
- Investigate incidents that were created unexpectedly as well as events that should have triggered an incident but did not
- The position will also administrate blackouts via NetCool to ensure incidents are not generated during planned system changes
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of experience working with the following IBM Tivoli Netcool products: Omnibus, Webtop Concurrent User, Impact
- Experience with NetCool/Omnibus 7.4
- The candidate should have a high-level of comfort of doing version upgrades as well as applying fixes
- Experience working with monitoring solutions across Distributed, Mainframe and Midrange platform
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts