IT Change Manager
Requisition Number: 303723
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303723
Job Order: 303723
Our industry-leading client is looking for an IT Change Manager to join its world-class team.
What You'll Do:
- Develops a change management strategy based on situational awareness of the change and the groups being impacted
- Plans, directs, and coordinates cross functional team activities to manage and implement projects/programs from proposal initiation to final operational stage
- Creates and manages measurement systems to track adoption, utilization, and proficiency of individual change
- Responsible for delivery of key functional, technical, and process designs
- Monitors program scope and executes change control process
Who You Are:
- Preference for PROSCI Change Management certification
- Top 3 skills required are Organizational Change Management expertise, Communications, Strategic Planning
- Candidates should be local to ATL or willing to relocate
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts