Big Data Developer
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Rate: $65.00- 80.00/ hr + Health, Dental, Vision, 401k Benefits
Duration: 12 month Contract to Hire
Our innovative and data driven client is searching for an experienced Big Data Engineer to build enterprise data analytic solutions and software in the Cincinnati, OH area.
The Big Data Developer will work on a collaborative Data Analytics team that is responsible for modernizing a retail analytics platform sitting on a Hadoop (Spark + Scala) ecosystem. You will leverage your Hadoop ecosystem knowledge to design, and develop capabilities to deliver our solutions using Spark, Scala, Python, Hive, Oozie, Kafka, and other things in the Hadoop ecosystem.
Requirements for the Big Data Developer:
- Familiarity with data management concepts -- data modeling, effectively organizing large data volumes; both structured and unstructured, data quality, data security, etc
- Experience in the Hadoop ecosystem.
- Experience with RDBMS systems, particularly Oracle 11/12g.
- Bash Shell scripting experience
- Experience in Linux (administration, networking and security)
- Experience in working in Agile.
For Immediate consideration please send an updated MS word version of your resume to JPearce@Eliassen.com