Cloud Systems Engineer
Requisition Number: 303781
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 303781
Job ID: 303781
Our client is an international information technology and solutions consulting company. The company is committed to ensuring the safety and security of the United States through the delivery of innovative, next-generation IT solutions. They are currently seeking a Cloud Systems Engineer to join their dedicated team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain Secret Clearance (TSC preferred).
Who You Are:
- CompTIA Security+ or related security certification required
- Thorough understanding of and experience with cloud system and application migration to cloud services
- Deep knowledge of AWS
- Ability to define technology road maps and evaluate solutions
- Excellent communication, time management, planning, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Experience designing CI/CD tool chain, PaaS, and enabling DevOps in a cloud environment
- Working knowledge of cloud management technologies such as Agility, ServiceNow, VM Turbo, etc.
- Experience with infrastructure and cloud solutions and associated products/services
- Experience with appropriate programming languages, OS, hardware, and software
- Experience in a global organization with advanced size, scope, and complexity
- Deep knowledge of security standards such as FedRAMP, FISMA and SRG
- Knowledge of PaaS offerings such as Redhat Openshift, Cloud Foundry, Docker is preferred
- Strong human relations skills to select, develop, mentor employees
- Strong ability to manage multiple programs, handle multiple assignments simultaneously, and switch between assignments quickly
- Strong ability to lead and work in a team environment
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts