E-Commerce Program Manager
Requisition Number: 303673
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 303673
Job ID: 303673
Our industry-leading client is seeking an E-Commerce Program Manager to join their team.
What You'll Do:
- Interface between internal customers and technical and programming staff
- Organize and manage all phases of development deliverables to ensure a timely, cost effective delivery
- Utilize Agile/SCRUM development; train business owners, stakeholders, and staff members on methodology
- Manage IT solution delivery workflow through various life cycle stages, from initiation through delivery
- Coordinate project team members, internal and external resources
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Technology, or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least 5 years of project management/IT management experience
- Technical development background a plus
- Experience in manufacturing/distributing environment a plus
- Extensive experience with IT and project management best practices/methodologies, including Agile/SCRUM, ITIL, and Kanban
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft technologies, including Office 365, SQL, .NET, Visual Studio, Azure, MS Project
- Knowledge of BI and BPM
- Knowledge and experience in cross-functional project management best practices and methodologies
- Excellent logic and analysis skills; able to work systematically to analyze issues and bring them to resolution
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts