Requisition Number: 303799
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303799
Job Order: 303799
Our industry-leading client is looking for a Technical Lead to spearhead its cutting-edge mobile channel initiative.
Responsibilities for Technical Lead:
- Conduct design and code reviews
- Mentor team members in performing effective code reviews
- Partner with solution architects and leverage industry best practices to design and deliver high quality native mobile applications
- Proficiency in platform native UX style standards
- Ensure that stories are properly refined before accepting into sprint
- Extensive experience leading development teams in native mobile development on iOS and Android platforms
- Experience with web service integration (REST, SOAP, JSON, XML)
- Excellent refining, scoping and estimation skills within the scrum process
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) within the team and across the organization
- Ability to facilitate a highly productive and collaborative work environment
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts