Requisition Number: 302852
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 302852
Job ID: 302852
Contract Length: 6+ Months
Our client is dedicated to ensuring the integrity of the financial market and protecting investors. With over a dozen various “Best Places to Work” awards, our client has proven that a position with them is more than a just a job. They are currently looking for an Application Developer now to join their award winning team.
An in-person interview in Rolling Meadows, IL is required.
What You'll Do:
- Own the technical design, development, and delivery of multiple applications and integrations
- Work with technology partners, architects, and other groups to identify technical and functional needs of systems, and determine priority of needs
- Ensure adherence to defined development lifecycle, good software design practices, and architecture strategy and intent
- Collaborate with performing teams to deliver new capabilities and/or remediate issues
- Enforce company policies in areas of development methodology, architecture, security, change and configuration management, compliance, and monitoring/support
- Analyze, define and document requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environment
- Analyze and estimate feasibility, cost, time, and compatibility with hardware and other software
- Coordinate coding, testing, implementation and documentation of solutions
- Responsible for key system design and integration decisions; and for communicating decisions to individuals implementing the system
- Build and maintain UI(s) for case management systems with Angular 2/4
- Build and maintain API(s) in Java
- Experience hosting applications on AWS
- Re-writing applications into Micro services
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts