Requisition Number: 303744
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303744
Job ID: 303744
Contract Length: 7 Months
Our client is an international information technology and solutions consulting company. The company is committed to ensuring the safety and security of the United States through the delivery of innovative, next-generation IT solutions. They are currently seeking a Security Engineer to join their dedicated team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with active Public Trust Clearance.
What You'll Do:
- Manage internal communications regarding system updates
- Develop emergency procedures for security breaches
- Work to improve the security and operational standards of the team
- Assist with system administration and hardware setup and maintenance to support security tool
Who You Are:
- At least 8 years of IT enterprise experience
- At least 5 years of experience as a security engineer
- Experience using intrusion detection systems
- Experience tuning incident response systems
- RedHat Linux administration
- Able to complete work independently
- Able to understand and establish security policy and large enterprise security architecture
- Knowledge of emerging security issues/trends in large enterprise environments
- Certifications (preferred):
- CompTia Network+
- CompTia Security+
- CompTia A+
- A+ 2003 Certification
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts