Requisition Number: 303829
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303829
Job Order: 303829
Our industry-leading client is looking for a Network Engineer to join its world class team.
We are unable to work with C2C candidates on this position.
Responsibilities of Network Engineer:
- Network System Design and Implementation
- Network Monitoring: analyze network activity and network problems
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve network problems.
- Ensure disaster recovery planned testing activities are performed and technical criteria are met
- Manages vendors in supporting services and products comprising network infrastructure
- Deploy and administer Solar Wind devices and similar technologies
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Network Engineering preferred or equivalent experience
- 4-6 years experience as a network engineer supporting complex Cisco architectures
- Working knowledge of data security practices, procedures and resilient architectures in a highly regulated industry
- Experience with regulatory compliance concerns and financial industry standards (e.g. FDCPA, TCPA, COBIT, PCI-DSS, SOX, NIST and ISO 27001)
- Excellent understanding of network topologies, access controls, intrusion detection and related technologies
- Experience with Cisco, Juniper, HP and Palo Alto
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts