DevOps System Administrator
Requisition Number: 303832
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303832
Job ID: 303832
Contract Length: 3 Years
Our client is seeking a DevOps System Administrator to join their team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with an active Secret Clearance.
What You'll Do:
- Help to ensure reliable availability of existing systems; perform system changes and updates
- Serve on a team that acts as the first level of support for user inquiries
- Perform checks to ensure system and networks are performing to standards and specifications
- Collaborate to ensure updates are performed rapidly and with minimal disruption to the system
- Must be available for on-call weekends
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in technical domain, physical sciences, or mathematics
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- At least 2 years of experience in a DevOps role
- Excellent Linux skills, including server maintenance
- Experience with a modern programming language (Java, C++, Python, Ruby)
- Experience with scripting languages
- Fluent in at least one of the following: Power Shell, Perl, Bash
- Experience with modern software practices
- Experience with modern monitoring and configuration management systems
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts