Requisition Number: 303843
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303843
Our client is one of the oldest independent biotech companies in the world, with a commitment to innovation, excellence, and continual improvement of quality of life for people around the globe. They are currently looking for a GxP Project Coordinator to join their dedicated team.
Contract Length: 9 Months
What You'll Do:
- Develop and coordinate project schedule and activities across all sites
- Ensure predictable delivery of project
- Monitor resources, internal or external, to drive successful project completion
- Coordinate and support various program governance meetings
- Support and coordinate communications between IT teams
- Domestic and international (Europe) travel possible once per quarter
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, or related
- At least 3 years of experience in IT
- Fluent in Project Management tools and software development life cycle methodologies
- Life sciences project experience
- PMP or similar formal project management qualification is preferred
Job ID: 303843
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts