IT Process Improvement Analyst
Boca Raton, FL
Requisition Number: 303773
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303773
Job ID: 303773
Immediate opportunity for an experienced Process Improvement Analyst. This is a highly visible role where you will be leading new innovative strategies and provide guidance for a wide array of activities supporting the improvement of processes and procedures. You will initially be responsible for reviewing and assessing existing processes and recommend improvements or new models as appropriate.
- 5+ years of IT experience leading medium to large scale business process improvement initiatives
- Experience working with project teams to define requirements and document processes for process improvement initiatives
- Experience facilitating process mapping sessions, defining value streams and non-value tasks
- Strong working knowledge of Six Sigma, Lean, Kaizen and Workout tools, problem solving / root cause analysis and process management
- Experience supporting the delivery of business process improvement/engineering programs and solutions that meet business needs
- Bachelor’s degree is required
For immediate consideration please send an updated resume to JNowicki@eliassen.com
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts