Requisition Number: 303852
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303852
Job ID: 303852
Contract Length: 3+ Months
Our client is seeking a Project Manager to join their team to oversee an application migration from on-premises to a cloud solution.
What You'll Do:
- Define project scope, plans, and work details
- Create project status reports
- Monitor and analyze deliverables to ensure timely delivery
- Report project status to business stakeholders
- Ensure that project teams function as efficiently as possible
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree with at least 5 years of direct Project Management experience
- Significant knowledge of Project Management practices
- Experience in IT project management, and as an liaison to IT providers
- Experience leading projects of at least 5 technical members
- PMP or similar preferred
- Skilled in problem solving and conflict management
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and collaborative skills
- Able to convey technical solutions to business audience and business requirements to technical teams
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts