Microsoft Access Support Engineer
Requisition Number: 303332
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303332
Our client is dedicated to ensuring the integrity of the financial market and protecting investors. With over a dozen various “Best Places to Work” awards, our client has proven that a position with them is more than a just a job. They are currently looking for a Business Support Analyst now to join their award winning team.
Responsibilities of the Microsoft Access Support Engineer:
- Develop software applications from complex requirements to meet business needs
- Design and code all aspects of solutions based on the .Net platform
- Develop ad hoc queries and reports using SQL and Access on enterprise systems
Requirements of the Microsoft Access Support Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience required
- VB.NET experience is required
- Ability to think critically and exercise sound judgment
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office tools, including Excel, Access, and Word
- Experience with the relational database model
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time
Job ID: 303332
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts