Senior Cyber Security Systems Engineer
Requisition Number: 303805
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 303805
Job ID: 303805
Contract Length: 6 Months - Contract to Hire
Our client is an international information technology and solutions consulting company. The company is committed to ensuring the safety and security of the United States through the delivery of innovative, next-generation IT solutions. They are currently seeking a Senior Cyber Security Systems Engineer to join their dedicated team.
Who You Are:
- At least 10 years of experience as an IT professional
- At least 5 years of experience in large scale enterprise IT security
- Experience using automated IT risk management systems
- Ability to influence and work with business and technical teams
- Experience designing security architecture roadmaps and documenting architectural decisions
- Experience using data to help drive decision making
- Gold-level SANS GIAC Certifications, GCWN and GCUX or ISC2 CISSP
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts