Requisition Number: 303800
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303800
Job ID: 303800
Our client is seeking a software engineer to join their team.
What You'll Do:
- Utilize modern technologies to develop innovation, cloud-based SaaS and PaaS solutions
- Participate in daily code reviews and work within an Agile environment
- Collaborate with other engineers with a focus on code delivery
- Contribute to software architect and development
Who You Are:
- At least 3 years of experience as a Software Engineer preferred
- Experience in Software design and development, with signicifant experience in large scale enterprise systems
- Strong foundation in UI design and development with progressive and expansive application development experience
- Excellent analysis, troubleshooting, and issue resolution abilities
- Experience developing throughout the software development life cycle in an Agile environment
- Experience developing large projects that require cross-team coordination
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts