Requisition Number: 303815
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303815
Job ID: 303815
Contract Length: 4-6 Months
Our client is looking for a User Experience Architect that is passionate about creating meaningful products that people want to use. The UX Architect should possess a balance of user research know-how and creativity to present complex information simply and seamlessly across channels through interactivity and design patterns. If you want to join a company that values those that are fearless about making technology work for people and are open to commuting to Reston and Washington DC, we want you to work for us!
Our Digital Team is responsible for defining a human centered strategy that best solves our client’s needs. We craft experiences through research, design, code, and collaboration. Come be a game changer and join our team!
You're a great fit if;
- You're fearless about working with clients, user, and team members setting user experience strategies
- You're passionate about creating human-centric digital platforms
- You champion lean and agile approaches that create a shared vision
Who You Are:
- 4+ years of experience digital experiences
- Experience creating mobile apps and or creating modern, responsive interfaces, large-scale websites
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Psychology, Information Science, etc.
- Active Secret Clearance
- Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for potential access to classified information. Accordingly, US Citizenship is required.
What You'll Do:
- Create digital experiences that solve agency missions
- Lead user experience strategy, information architecture, wireframes, and user research activities
- Integrate web, mobile, data and emerging platforms into seamless interconnected ecosystems
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts