Sr. WebMethods Developer
Requisition Number: 303894
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 303894
Job Order: 303894
6-month Contract to Hire Opportunity
Our industry-leading client is looking for a Sr. WebMethods Developer to join its world-class team.
Responsibilities of Sr. WebMethods Developer:
- Develop business applications supporting WebMethods (EDI/EAI/BPMS/CAF)
- Define and analyze business requirements for applications
- Ensure availability, reliability, recoverability and stable growth within a WebMethods environment
- 6+ Developing webMethods (EDI/EAI/BPMS/CAF)
- Experience implementing API on ESB using REST/web Services
- Experience working with both internal and external b2B customers (such as banks)
- Proficient in Relational (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2) and NoSQL databases
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts