Requisition Number: 303897
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303897
Job ID#: 303897
Contract Length: 6-12 Months+
Our client is a multinational mass media corporation that was a leading force during the internet boom. Now they are known for developing, growing and investing in brands and web sites. They are currently looking for a Full Stack Developer to join their team based out of Baltimore.
What You'll Do:
- Develop and implement robust client-side solutions using AngularJs
- Design and code backend Java applications and services
- Develop solutions for an ORACLE Database
- Work closely with other developers to ensure the integrity of the UI and back end solutions developed throughout the development life cycle
- Work with Operations Engineers to ensure applications are operations ready and able to be effectively deployed and monitored using automated methods
- Analyze business requirements, technical requirements and design solutions that meet those needs
- Collaborate with programmers both on their team and on other teams
- Collaborate with product managers to develop and clarify requirements
- Troubleshoot production issues related to the team’s applications
- Effectively manage day-to-day tasks in an Agile process to meet scheduled commitments
- Write unit tests and specification documents
- Mentor and train less experienced team members
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on work experience
- 4+ years of experience designing and programming in Java in a Unix/Linux environment.
- Knowledge of java frameworks such as Spring, MyBatis, and Jersey
- Must have strong programming and debugging skills
- Must have a solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Must have a working knowledge of application design and development processes and methodologies
- Experience with automated, build and deployment tools such as Chef, Jenkins and Docker
- Solid understanding of RDBMS and general database concepts
- Familiar with software design methods and techniques
- Nice to have: Scala experience
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts