O&M Technical Lead
Requisition Number: 303936
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 303936
Job ID: 303936
Contract Length: 6 Months - Contract to Hire
Our client is a premier technology integrator with approximately 33,000 employees worldwide. With a strong commitment to supporting programs of national importance, our client is able to help solve our country’s most significant problems. They are currently looking for a O&M Technical Lead to join their incredible team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline and at least 8 years of related technical experience; or, equivalent combination of education, training, and/or experience required
- Must have experience maintaining web applications in C#, .NET Framework, ASP.NET, SQL/TSQL, SQL Server
- Experience with enterprise level information management systems
- Must have experience in XML and related technologies
- Must be experienced with databases and entity-relationship diagram documentation
- Must be experienced with OOD and Design Patterns
- Must have production support experience
- Must have experience writing automated unit tests
- Experience influencing software engineers best practices within your team
- Must have a commitment to delivering high-quality software and data
- Must demonstrate a sense of urgency, and the ability to work independently and proactively in achieving team and individual objectives
- Must have Agile software development experience
- Must be comfortable in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Experience with BI dashboard applications/software a plus
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts