CA Agile Central Trainer & Administrator/Scrum Master
Requisition Number: 302755
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 302755
Job ID: 302755
Contract Length: 6 Months
Eliassen Group has an opportunity for CA Agile Central Trainer & Administrator/Scrum Master to support the Enterprise Agile Office (EAO) within our client’s multi-year Agile Transformation.
You will use your servant leadership, process and tooling background primarily to support the training and administration needs for the organization specific to CA Agile Central.
What You'll Do:
- Serve as SME for CA Agile Central
- Provide all training and education support around CA Agile Central
- Manage the users and their teams within the clients CA Agile Central license
- Support of tickets and problem solving for applications as assigned
Who You Are:
- Strong experience working with CA Agile Central
- Technical Training background is preferred
- Scrum and Kanban experience, with the ability to train and guide teams on use of the tool using either Scrum or Kanban inclusive of planning, workflow and metrics
- Able to train, guide and consult on use of CA Agile Central for program and portfolio-level use, organizing projects, flow of work and connecting work items (Epics, Features, User Stories, Tasks), planning, tracking progress, and metrics
- Working knowledge of CA Insights reporting capabilities highly desirable
- Able to guide the organization on the use of custom views, dashboards/pages, building/saving filters and views
- Ability to consult on use of the tool in context with Scrum, Kanban and SAFe, guiding tool use based on process experience
- Ability to extend the tool through knowledge of App Catalogs and ability to customize the apps a definite plus
- Served as Scrum Master for at least a year preferably in a scaled environment and in a variety of situations such as multiple organizations or different kinds of products
- Strong understanding of Scrum Practices and roles
- Experience providing classroom or workshop style training
- Good facilitation, conflict resolution, and communication skills
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts