Requisition Number: 303122
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303122
Job ID: 303122
Contract Length: 6-12 Months
Our client is dedicated to ensuring the integrity of the financial market and protecting investors. With over a dozen various “Best Places to Work” awards, our client has proven that a position with them is more than a just a job. They are currently looking for a Java Developer now to join their award winning team
What You'll Do:
- Understand complex business requirements and translate them into technical specifications for complex applications
- Utilize industry best practices concerning Java development for the design, implementation, and support of a Java based solution
- Serve as a subject matter expert regarding modeling, simulation, and analysis
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ensure adherence to quality, security, and compliance standards
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- At least 7 years of Java/J2EE development experience required
- Hands-on experience designing, developing and successful deployment of large scale, Java/J2EE projects from end-to-end
- Hands-on experience following the iterative and Agile SDLC
- Extensive knowledge and application of Java best practices
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts