Requisition Number: 303371
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303371
Job Order: 303371
Project Manager - 12 Month Contract
Pay: $35-45/hr. W2
The Project Manager plays a key role supporting infrastructure projects. You will work in a fast-paced agile environment that has a tremendous impact on the success of the company. This position is an exciting multi-faceted opportunity for candidates who are highly motivated to succeed, fast learners, influential, passionate about solving problems and is a team player.
The Junior Project Manager will be accountable for leading multiple large, complex initiatives from ideation to implementation, partnering with cross-functional teams to ensure that programs deliver according to customer needs all while maintaining a constant focus toward continuous improvement. Additional skills required are monitoring progress against strategic goals, measuring key metrics, communicating and leading project teams as required to fulfill the responsibilities of the position.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Responsible for management of the entire project lifecycle from project definition/scope through implementation. Develop project plan and drive project milestones.
- Employ project management methodologies and tools, like MS Project.
- Prepare and present Executive level presentations and communications.
- Manage all communication plans, training and documentation.
- Perform analysis on results and use data to derive conclusions.
- Communicate analysis to key stakeholders using a clear approach and recommendation of valid solutions.
Requirements of the Project Manager:
- 2-5+ years prior experience in project management is preferred.
- Expert knowledge of MS Project, Excel, MS Word and Visio.
- Deliver projects on time, at/under budget and within scope.
- Communicate project status to all stakeholders on a regular basis throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Position requires excellent oral and written communications, interpersonal, negotiation, project planning, judgment, leadership, decision-making, analysis and problem-solving skills.
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts