Requisition Number: 303784
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 303784
Job Order: 303784
6-Month Contract to Permanent Opportunity
Our client is a government integrator headquartered in Bethesda, MD. They provide valuable information technology support to key United States government agencies, including the Department of Defense. Our client’s innovation technologies enable global security. Our client is currently seeking a Scrum Master to join their valuable team.
Applicants must be willing to work on a W2 basis.
Experience Expectations of Scrum Master:
- Minimum 6 years of software delivery experience, with at least 4 years delivering projects using Agile development approaches
- Minimum 2 years of Product Management experience
- Experience with standard Agile project performance metrics and reporting
- An Agile certification, (i.e., Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), Certified Scrum Product Owner
- (CSPO), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), Certified Scrum Trainer (CST), Certified Scrum Coach (CSC)).
- SAFe Program Consultant (SPC4) desired
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts