Requisition Number: 303910
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 303910
Job ID: 303910
Contract Length: 6-9 Months
Our client is seeking a Validation Engineer to join their team.
Applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident due to contract requirements.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- At least 7 years of experience in the medical device industry
- Excellent Quality System knowledge required; ASQ Certifications preferred
- Experience writing IQ/OQ/PQ V&V protocols
- Able to work well in a team setting or independently
- Excellent organizational, communication, and time/project management skills
- Excellent technical software knowledge; expertise in Microsoft Office products
- General understanding of sterilization and related analytical testing is a plus
- Statistical expertise in areas such as process capability, process assurance and sampling
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts