Requisition Number: 303922
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303922
Job Order: 303922
The Eliassen Group is seeking a skilled DevOps Engineer that will be accountable for the automation and deployment of application services to the enterprise. The Engineer shall succeed and have demonstrated success in an environment that offers ambiguously defined problems, complex challenges, and quick changes within a mature Agile environment. This person is expected to balance detailed execution with speed and possess solid collaborative skills. You will be working in a fast-paced environment where every day brings new challenges and opportunities to identify areas of improvement providing technical solutions. They should have excellent communication and presentation skills and able to work with business owners and architects as we move closer to the Cloud.
- Experienced in automation and provisioning with background in Linux OS Administration and Windows
- Professional experience working with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, BitBucket, Ansible, TeamCity, Puppet, Artifactory, Chef, or Gitlab.
- Fluency with LAMP Stack and one or more of: Python, Ruby, PowerShell, Perl or Bash scripting
- Skilled and proficient operating Endpoint Management systems such as Tanium or BigFix
- Contribute towards network architecture and protocols supporting enterprise platforms
- Effective communication and presentation skills as you will interface with cross functional teams, customers, and leadership providing information on projects, issues that have arisen and technical solutions to resolve problems in a timely manner
For immediate consideration, please send your updated MS Word Resume to email@example.com
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts