Linux Systems Administrator
Requisition Number: 303938
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 303938
Job ID: 303938
Contract Length: 6 Months - Contract to Hire
Our client is a premier technology integrator with approximately 33,000 employees worldwide. With a strong commitment to supporting programs of national importance, our client is able to help solve our country’s most significant problems. They are currently looking for a Linux Systems Administrator to join their incredible team.
Who You Are:
- High school diploma or equivalent and at least 5 years of experience
- At least 3 of experience with RHEL/CentOS 5.x/6.x
- Robust Linux/UNIX system administration experience using the command line
- Able to work well both independently and in a team setting
- Solid understanding of disk storage systems
- Motivated self-starter, ambitious with the ability to learn new techniques
- Ability to see projects through to completion
- Good understanding of networking concepts
- Good understanding of Systems backups and restores
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts