Mid Level Dev/Ops Engineer - Remote with limited travel
Requisition Number: 303966
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303966
Job ID: 303966
Contract Length: 6+ Months
Our client is an award-winning international software management company. As an industry leader, they take pride in their innovative approach and solutions. They value creativity and passion in their employees. Our client is currently seeking a Mid Level DevOps Engineer to join their innovative team. This is a remote opportunity with opportunity for travel.
What You'll Do:
- Utilize open source container technologies such as Consul, Docker, Swarm
- Utilize tools such as Ansible and vRO to create and implement solutions
- Write scripts and automation using Python, PowerShell, etc.
- Configure and manage data sources such as Postgres, S3 , Elasticsearch, Redis, etc.
- VMWare vCenter/vSphere/ESXi operation knowledge
- Manage source control including GIT
- Help to create solutions and develop and integrate them across products
- Responsible for coordinating with technical teams and managing the technical convergence of design, build, and deployment
- Limited travel (10%)
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field; or equivalent experience
- Experience with Agile development methodology
- Experience developing workflows using any automation tools
- Ability to see and present "the big picture" and offer solutions to make it better
- Ability to influence others to achieve results
- Ability to work as a team and to work diverse hours to support globally distributed teams
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts