Digital Content Specialist
Requisition Number: 303963
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303963
Job ID: 303963
Eliassen Group has an immediate need for a Content Specialist for our major, Fortune 20 client in the Cincinnati area! In this role you will be responsible for developing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
We are seeking a detail oriented individual who is has a strong background in creative writing, journalism, copywriting, and/or editorial planning. In this role you will also be responsible for overseeing customer engagement and brand consistency through content creation.
- Lead content creation through data driven decisions
- Responsible for brainstorming, creating, and transforming ideas into words for articles, advertisements, publications, etc.
- Determine what makes products appealing to consumers.
- Work directly with Site Management teams and Marketing Managers
- Brainstorm visual and copy ideas with other members of the digital marketing team
- Oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience
- Partner with internal stakeholders and external agencies for the creation and execution of enterprise content strategy and promotional/marketing campaigns
- Navigate and optimize workflow plans to ensure on-time delivery of campaigns/assets
- 2+ years of experience in content creation, journalism, editorial planning, brand messaging, digital marketing, etc.
- Highly knowledgeable in digital marketing and marketing campaigns
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to anticipate customer needs, and always put the customer first
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English, Creative Writing, Marketing Communications, Public Relations, etc.
For immediate consideration send your resume to email@example.com
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts