Associate Support Engineer
Requisition Number: 303811
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303811
Job ID: 303811
Contract Length: 6+ Months
For over a decade, our award-winning client has been offering cloud based communications enterprise solutions. They value their employees and are deeply invested in their futures. If you’re looking for a fast-paced and dynamic work environment in a fun and enjoyable workplace setting, consider applying for the current opening of Associate Support Engineer and join an enthusiastic and dedicated team.
What You'll Do:
- Maintain patience and a pleasant attitude to understand and research issues through to resolution
- Build and maintain knowledge of client solutions
- Document and escalate more complex issues to high level technical teams
- Manage multiple issues concurrently; take responsibility for meeting SLA and updating customers
- Troubleshoot and investigate application, network, handset, and end-user issues
- Work directly with customers through phone, email, and case management system to resolve issues and fulfill requests
- Take ownership of overall customer satisfaction, recognize high priority situations and take appropriate escalation action
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree required
- At least 2 years of customer service related experience
- Linux/Unix OS experience; familiarity at the command line preferred
- Motivated self-starter, able to manage tasks appropriately
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to plan and deliver tasks on time
- Able to communicate verbally and in writing with customers in a professional and friendly manner
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts